the diet of original algae disease, dietotherapy, what does original algae disease eat good
- Nursing Care Of protoalgae Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate protoalgae Diseases-protoalgae Diseases Are Easily Confused
Protoalgae should be avoided in diet
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat some foods rich in vitamins such as animal liver and carrots. 2. Eat vegetables and fruits.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Carrot pureeRich in vitamins.Fried food is more conducive to nutrition absorption. It is not suitable to peel and eat. The nutritional essence of carrots is on the epidermis. It is not necessary to peel carrots when washing them, so long as they are gently wiped.
- FruitRich in vitamins. It is a common and nutritious fruitIt can be eaten raw or cooked, and can also be made into dried fruits, jam, jelly, etc.
- Sesame cake100g glutinous rice flour, 30g black sesame seeds and 15g brown sugar. First, cook glutinous rice and brown sugar into rice, beat them into cakes, and spread black sesame seeds on the cakes.Eat porridge with 10g black jujube, 50g glutinous rice, 12g black sesame and 15g black beans every day.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- ShrimpThe nature of fishy hair makes it easy to move.It is easy to aggravate the disease.
- PepperXin, Gan and Hot.It can cause disharmony between spleen and stomach and induce or aggravate this disease.
- GarlicWarm nature helps heat, and pungent taste can disperse.Make the spleen and stomach disharmony and induce or aggravate this disease.
1. What foods are good for health for protoalgae disease:
Eat a light diet and eat more fresh vegetables and fruits.
2. What foods are best not to eat for protoalgae disease:
Drink less irritating beverages, such as strong tea, coffee, alcohol, etc., because these beverages stimulate the secretion and excretion of sweat glands, which provides a favorable environment for the susceptibility of epidermal mold, avoids eating spicy and irritating food and hair products, and quits smoking and drinking.
The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details