diet of heart disease during pregnancy, dietotherapy, what is good to eat for heart disease during pregnancy
- What Are The Causes Of heart Disease During Pregnancy And What Are The Causes Of heart Disease During Pregnancy
- Nursing Care Of heart Disease During Pregnancy-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Diet should be avoided for heart disease during pregnancy
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat more high-protein and high-calorie foods; 2. Low-salt diet should be adopted; 3. It is advisable to eat high vitamins.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- ShrimpShrimp is rich in protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamins and other nutrients. Regular eating by pregnant women can prevent heart disease during pregnancy.1. Wash cucumbers and dice them, peel shrimps, and wash shrimp lines for later use. Wash ginger and onion and shred. 2. Put oil in the pan, stir-fry shredded ginger and shrimp for a while. 3. Add sugar, onion, diced cucumber, soy sauce, salt and water starch, and take them out of the pot.
- Black sesameBlack sesame contains unsaturated fatty acids and lecithin, which can maintain the elasticity of blood vessels and prevent arteriosclerosis. So as to prevent heart disease during pregnancy.1. Peel papaya and dice it, and remove impurities from japonica rice and black sesame for later use. 2. Wash japonica rice and put it into a pot, add clear water and cook it over low fire for 25 minutes, then add papaya, rock sugar and black sesame and stew for 15 minutes.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- BananaBananas are rich in potassium, which can easily cause edema after eating. It will also increase the burden on gastrointestinal tract and lead to arrhythmia of heart patients. Therefore, heart disease during pregnancy cannot be eaten.Try to avoid eating.
- BeveragesDrinking a lot of water, tea, soup, fruit juice, soda or other drinks at one time will rapidly increase blood volume, thus increasing the burden on the heart.Preferably no more than 500 ml at a time. When you need to drink plenty of water, divide it into several times, each time less, and the interval is longer.
- Roast meatFood grilled at a high temperature produces a blood compound called advanced glycation end products, which reduces the elasticity of cells and increases the risk of heart disease.Eat as little as possible
1. Foods with high salt content should be avoided as much as possible, such as:
1. Condiments-salt, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, black vinegar, tomato sauce, etc.
2. Pickled products-pickles, pickles, tofu milk, lo mei, etc.
3. Bacon-sausage, ham, bacon, etc.
4. Canned food-vegetable cans, meat cans, etc.
5. Others-instant noodles, salty bread, plenty of celery juice, carrot juice, etc.
The amount of food eaten at a meal should be small, and the total calories of a day should be limited. Every meal should be full for seven points, and the amount of food eaten for three times a day should be average. Or a small number of meals. Or a small number of meals. Calorie intake should be based on maintaining standard body weight
- Complications Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, What Disease Can heart Disease During Pregnancy Cause
- Examination Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, Diagnosis Of heart Disease During Pregnancy
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate heart Disease During Pregnancy-heart Disease During Pregnancy Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent heart Disease During Pregnancy And Nursing Measures For heart Disease During Pregnancy
- Introduction To heart Disease During Pregnancy-symptoms-treatment-care-diet