the diet and diet of the elderly with acute appendicitis, what to eat for the elderly with acute appendicitis
- The Treatment Of acute appendicitis In The Elderly, What To Do With acute appendicitis In The Elderly, Medication For acute appendicitis In The Elderly
- Complications Of acute appendicitis In The Elderly, What Diseases Will Be Caused By acute appendicitis In The Elderly
Appropriate diet: 1 should eat antibacterial and anti-inflammatory foods; 2 should eat light and easy to digest foods; 3 should eat foods rich in high-quality protein.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Lemon lemon has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, and has a certain adjuvant treatment effect on patients with acute appendicitis. It can prevent infection by antibacterial and is beneficial to the recovery of patients. It is advisable to soak in water and drink 350-500ml every day.
- Bovine colostrum cabbage can promote the peristalsis of the intestinal wall, help digestion, prevent dry stool, and maintain the function of unobstructed stool, which is beneficial to the recovery of patients. 200-300 grams per day is appropriate.
- Milk Milk is rich in high-quality protein and essential mineral elements to promote the absorption of intestinal nutrients, enhance immunity, and improve disease resistance. 350-500 ml per day is appropriate. Hot drink is better, you can drink it every day
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Sweet potato Sweet potato is a food that is easy to produce gas, which can easily cause intestinal flatulence, which is not conducive to the excretion of intestinal microbial toxins, easily aggravates the condition, and is not conducive to recovery. It is advisable to eat foods that do not produce gas and are easily absorbed.
- Zongzi Zongzi is a relatively indigestible food, which slows down the peristalsis of the intestines and distends the abdomen, which is not conducive to the recovery of the patient. It is advisable to eat foods that are easy to absorb and digest.
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum has a certain irritation, which is easy to cause congestion and swelling of the intestinal inflammation part, which leads to aggravation of the disease and is not conducive to the recovery of the patient.
The elderly with acute appendicitis diet health care
1. Dietary adjustment: Do not eat hot foods, such as peppers, beef and mutton, fried foods, and some flatulence foods should also be eaten less. Eat more porridge, eat more vegetables, such as eat more flat vegetables, cauliflower, celery, carrots, black fungus, cabbage, cabbage, water spinach, shepherd's purse, etc.
2. Drink plenty of water: Drinking water can promote the elimination of germs from the body, and can also adjust the water and electrolytes to prevent the occurrence of diseases.
3. Sufficient sleep: lack of sleep can easily lead to a decline in resistance.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate acute appendicitis In The Elderly
- How To Prevent acute appendicitis In The Elderly, Nursing Measures For acute appendicitis In The Elderly
- Introduction To acute appendicitis In The Elderly-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of The Elderly With Acute appendicitis-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo
- Symptoms Of acute appendicitis In The Elderly, Early Symptoms And Signs Of acute appendicitis In The Elderly