the diet of sex choroidal atrophy, dietotherapy, what good does sex choroidal atrophy eat
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Runner choroidal atrophy-runner choroidal atrophy Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- What Are The Causes Of Runner choroidal atrophy And What Are The Causes Of Runner choroidal atrophy
Dietary principles of runner choroidal atrophy
Diet and health care for runner choroidal atrophy
First, it is suitable to eat:
1. The best food sources for eating more vitamin A are various animal livers, cod liver oil, fish eggs, eggs, etc.; Vitamin A contained in vegetables such as carrots, spinach, amaranth, alfalfa, sweet potatoes with red hearts, pumpkins and green peppers can be converted into vitamin A in the body.
2. You can eat more health tea containing cassia seed, chrysanthemum, hawthorn and pearl powder.
Second, it is not suitable to eat:
1. Eat less starchy foods such as potatoes, taro, vermicelli, sweet potatoes and other jelly.
2. Try to eat less spicy and exciting food. For example: onion, pepper, pepper, pepper, mustard, fennel.
3. Quit smoking and drinking, coffee and other exciting drinks.
4. Don't eat food that is too hard and indigestible.
- Symptoms Of choroidal atrophy, Early Symptoms And Signs Of choroidal atrophy
- Complications Of Runner choroidal atrophy, What Disease Can Runner choroidal atrophy Cause
- How To Prevent Runner choroidal atrophy And Nursing Measures Of Runner choroidal atrophy
- Nursing Care Of Runner choroidal atrophy-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Introduction-symptoms-treatment-nursing-diet Of Running Choroidal Atrophy