diet of cerebral thrombosis, dietotherapy, what is good to eat for cerebral thrombosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate cerebral Thrombosis-cerebral Thrombosis Is Easily Confused
- What Are The Causes Of cerebral Thrombosis And What Are The Causes Of cerebral Thrombosis
Diet should be avoided for cerebral thrombosis
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat liquid food, including rice soup, vegetable puree, lotus root starch, oil-free broth, etc. 2. Eat foods rich in magnesium. 3. Eat foods that keep the balance of water and electrolytes.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- MilletFoods rich in magnesium, because magnesium may help protect ischemic myocardiumWhen cooking porridge, you can add some vegetables appropriately
- Minced meatRich in nutrition and easy to digestAfter entering the stable period, you can choose semi-liquid food
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- SpiritsDrinking hard liquor often can lead to heart disease and hyperlipidemia due to alcoholism.Smoking should be stopped, alcohol should be limited, and irritating foods such as strong tea and pepper should also be eaten carefully.
- SucroseExcessive intake can cause excessive calories, which can be converted into fat in the body, causing obesity and increasing blood lipidsEat less monosaccharides, such as sucrose and fructose.
- Cold drinkBlood vessels are in a state of expansion. Once cold drinks are eaten, the intestinal tract of most patients is suddenly stimulated. Furthermore, it will cause systemic vasoconstriction and sudden increase of blood pressure, which is prone to sudden angina pectoris, myocardial infarction and cerebral hemorrhage.Be sure to pay attention to fasting cold drinks and irritating food every day
Cerebral thrombosis diet
1) Limit fat intake: Reduce total fat, increase polyunsaturated fatty acids and reduce animal fat in daily diet, so that the P/S ratio can reach more than 1.8, so as to reduce the synthesis of endogenous cholesterol by liver. Do not use animal oil when cooking, but use vegetable oil, such as soybean oil, peanut oil, corn oil, etc. The dosage is 25 grams per person per day, and it is advisable to be within 750 grams per month. To limit the cholesterol of food, each person should be within 300 mg per day, that is to say, three egg yolks can be eaten every week.
2) Control of total calories: If the intake of total fat is controlled in the diet, blood lipid will drop, and the weight of obese or overweight patients will also drop. It is best to achieve or maintain the ideal weight, which is beneficial to the physiological functions of all internal organs of the whole body.
- Cerebral Thrombosis-Cerebral Thrombosis
- cerebral Thrombosis Examination, cerebral Thrombosis Diagnosis
- cerebral Thrombosis Treatment Method, How To Do With cerebral Thrombosis, cerebral Thrombosis Medication
- How To Prevent cerebral Thrombosis And Nursing Measures Of cerebral Thrombosis
- Nursing Care Of cerebral Thrombosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos