the diet of acute tonsillitis, dietotherapy, what does acute tonsillitis eat good
- Guidelines For Treatment Of Acute Tonsillitis-Acute Tonsillitis
- How To Prevent acute Tonsillitis And Nursing Measures Of acute Tonsillitis
Diet should be avoided for acute tonsillitis
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat foods with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties; 2 It is advisable to eat foods rich in high-quality protein; 3 It is advisable to eat diuretic and detoxification food.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- LemonLemon is rich in vitamin C, just like natural antibiotics, with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, and has the role of adjuvant treatment of inflammatory diseases.It is advisable to soak in water and drink 350-500 ml every day.
- MilkMilk is rich in high-protein nutrients and a variety of trace elements, which can promote the absorption of nutrients by intestinal tract, enhance immunity, improve disease resistance and benefit the recovery of the body.350-500 ml per day is advisable.
- White radishWhite radish has the functions of clearing away heat and toxic materials, diuresis, promoting the discharge of body toxins, and being beneficial to the recovery of inflammatory diseases.200-300g per day is advisable.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- PepperThe irritation of pepper is relatively large, which is easy to stimulate tonsils, leading to congestion and swelling of tonsils, aggravating the disease and not conducive to the recovery of the body.Eat light food.
- LiquorLiquor contains a lot of alcohol, which is easy to stimulate tonsils, inhibit the absorption of nutrients, reduce immunity, lead to the decline of disease resistance, and is not conducive to the recovery of the body.It is advisable to eat non-alcoholic beverages.
- Sesame pepperFat meat contains a lot of oil, which is easy to nourish bacteria, leading to aggravation of tonsil inflammation, which is not conducive to the recovery of the body.Eat light and low-fat food.
Dietotherapy for acute tonsillitis:
1) Olive sour plum soup: 60g of raw olives and 10g of sour plum, decocted in water to remove dregs and seasoned with white sugar. It has the functions of clearing away heat and toxic materials, promoting salivation and quenching thirst.
2) Treatment of acute tonsillitis: 1 Siraitia grosvenorii, 30 grams of Megan, 10 grams of Platycodon grandiflorum and 6 grams of Glycyrrhiza uralensis Fisch are decocted with water once or twice a day.
3) Divide herring bile dry powder and indigo naturalis equally, grind them into fine powder, and use them for throat blowing two or three times a day.
4) Treatment of tonsillitis: 30ml of fresh radish twisted juice and 15ml of sugar cane twisted juice are taken twice a day with proper amount of white sugar water.
5) Composition: Appropriate amount of honeycomb and yellow wine. Usage: Shred, baked and ground the honeycomb, once every 6 hours, 1 ~ 2 grams each time, and take it with 30 ml of warm yellow wine.
6) Composition: 30-60g of fresh gram vegetables and proper amount of honey or white sugar. Usage: Wash fresh amaranth and wring it, or decoct it in water, and add white sugar or honey to mix it.
7) Composition: 6g of tea and 6g of honeysuckle. Usage: Brewing with boiling water instead of tea.
8) Composition: 1 gram of green tea, 15 grams of mint and 3 grams of licorice. Usage: Add 1000 ml of water, boil, and add the above medicines for 5 minutes. Drink a small amount of warm water for many times, add 1000 ml of boiling water and 25 grams of honey after cooking, and then drink as before, with one dose per day.
9) Composition: 5 grams of tea and 200 grams of loofah. Usage: Brewing tea leaves to get juice. Wash silk claws, slice them, cook them with salt, pour in tea juice, mix well and take them.
10) 50 grams of dandelion, put it in a gauze bag, add proper amount of water, fry it for 30 minutes, and then take juice and 100 grams of rice to cook it into porridge. Take 2 ~ 3 times a day.
11) 250 grams of loofah (sliced), 10 grams of sesame oil, 6 pieces of raw garlic (sliced), 6 grams of indigo naturalis and 3 grams of salt, which are fried into dishes and eaten with staple food.
12) 100 grams of radish, 50 grams of olive and 15 grams of dandelion are mashed together, put into a small cloth bag, add proper amount of water, decoct in water for 20 minutes, then take juice, and then cook with 50 grams of rice and vegetables into gruel. Take it twice a day.
13) 250g of white radish, 5g of green fruit (broken) and 20g of honeysuckle are put into gauze bags, boiled with radish, added with salt and monosodium glutamate, seasoned and taken. Twice a day.
What food does acute tonsillitis eat good to the body:
1) Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
2) Drink plenty of boiled water;
3) The diet should be light and easy to digest.
What food is it best not to eat for acute tonsillitis:
1) Avoid spicy food:
Such as pepper, pepper, leek, spiced powder, spicy hot pot, pickled mustard tuber, etc. Because spicy products are pungent and hot, they are easy to turn fire, which can aggravate stomach heat, heat toxin and aggravate symptoms.
2) Avoid roasted and fatty food:
Such as fat meat, fat chicken, mutton, roast goose, roast duck, roast mutton skewers, pork chops, etc. Because these foods are easy to produce phlegm and turn fire, phlegm and fire beat, burn throat and aggravate illness.
3) Avoid tobacco and alcohol:
Because tobacco and alcohol are hot, warm and dry, and fire hurts yin, internal heat can be aggravated; At the same time, alcohol can also dilate peripheral blood vessels, aggravate inflammatory edema and exudation, and lead to repeated attacks or aggravation of the disease.
4) Avoid drinking cold and frozen food:
Such as ice juice, ice watermelon, ice soda, ice cola, ice milk, rock sugar water, etc. Because inflammation is red, swollen, hot and painful, microvascular dilatation and congestion, such as eating frozen food, inflammatory microvascular spasm and contraction, blood circulation disorder, aggravation of inflammation, and repeated difficulty in healing.
5) Avoid fishy hair:
Such as shrimp, crab, hairtail, eel, rooster, dog meat, bamboo shoots, etc. Because these foods can gather phlegm and generate heat, this disease can be accelerated.
6) Avoid eating all kinds of products that warm yang and tonify kidney:
Such as velvet antler, ginseng, male treasure, Shiquan tonic wine, etc. Because these foods are damp-heat internal resistance, it can make internal heat accumulate and aggravate the disease.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details)
- Examination And Diagnosis Of acute Tonsillitis
- Introduction To Acute Tonsillitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of acute Tonsillitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Treatment Of acute Tonsillitis, How To Do With acute Tonsillitis, And Medication For acute Tonsillitis
- Complications Of acute Tonsillitis, What Disease Can acute Tonsillitis Cause