how to diagnose hermaphroditism-hermaphroditism is easily confused
- Diet Of hermaphroditism, Dietotherapy, What Good Does hermaphroditism Eat
- hermaphroditism Treatment Method, hermaphroditism How To Do, hermaphroditism
Differential diagnosis of costal chondritis
It should be distinguished from the following diseases:
1. It is difficult to determine the sex of female pseudohermaphroditism only from external genitalia, and the karyotype is also 46XX, which is similar to true hermaphroditism, but the urine 17-ketosteroids and progestin in 24 hours are increased, and bilateral adrenal glands are often enlarged or occupied by B-ultrasound and CT examination.
2. It is difficult to determine the sex of male pseudohermaphroditism only from external genitalia, which is similar to true hermaphroditism. However, 5 α-dihydrotestosterone is low, and gonad biopsy only has testicular tissue, but no ovarian tissue.
3. It is difficult to determine the sex of Creutzfeldt's syndrome only from external genitalia, which is similar to true hermaphroditism. However, the karyotype was 47XXY, and only testicular tissue was found in gonad biopsy, but no ovarian tissue was found.