how to diagnose and differentiate vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis-vulvar skin seborrheic dermatitis is easy to confuse diseases
- Vulvar Skin Seborrheic Dermatitis Diet, Dietotherapy, Vulvar Skin Seborrheic Dermatitis Eat What Is Good
- Vulvar Skin Seborrheic Dermatitis Treatment Method, Vulvar Skin Seborrheic Dermatitis How To Do, Vulvar Skin Seborrheic Dermatitis Medication
It should be distinguished from the following diseases:
1. Psoriatic folds. Psoriasis in vulva mainly involves groin, armpit, breast, perineum and other folds. The skin lesions are generalized erythema with clear boundary and no scales. Because of local humidity, the surface of friction skin lesions is wet and shows eczema-like changes. Other parts of the patient's body, such as scalp and limbs, often have typical skin lesions of psoriasis at the same time: red plaque, covered with thick silvery white scales, thin film phenomenon can be seen by peeling off scales, and punctate bleeding can be seen by scraping thin film lightly. Scalp damage often extends to the hairline, and the hair is in a bundle, but it does not fall off. Most patients are heavy in winter and light in summer.
2. Pityriasis rosea mainly occurs in the trunk and proximal limbs. Lower abdomen and groin can also be affected. Often, a large mother spot is oval reddish or yellowish brown patch, with slightly higher edge and thin chaff-like scales on the surface without greasy. Later, similar rash appears in other parts of the body, and the long axis of oval rash is consistent with dermatoglyphic trend, which can heal itself.
3. Tinea cruris often occurs in groin, perineum and perianus, showing inflammatory ring or semi-ring damage with central recovery and peripheral expansion. Scales are not greasy, and hyphae or spores can be found by microscopic examination of fungi.
4. Eczema mainly affects labia majora, pubic mound and perianal region on both sides, and a few affects labia minora and vestibule, mainly erythema, exudate, hypertrophy and desquamation. The rash is pleomorphic and the scales are not greasy, which finally leads to increased pigment, occasional decreased pigment and severe itching.
5. Acne has follicular papules, pustules, acne and other characteristic damages, sebum overflow, but no oily scales and scabs, which are common in young people.
- Examination Of seborrheic Dermatitis Of Vulvar Skin And Diagnosis Of seborrheic Dermatitis Of Vulvar Skin
- How To Prevent Seborrheic Dermatitis Of Vulva Skin And Nursing Measures Of Seborrheic Dermatitis Of Vulva Skin
- Introduction To seborrheic Dermatitis Of Vulvar Skin-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of seborrheic Dermatitis Of Vulvar Skin-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of Vulvar Skin Seborrheic Dermatitis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Vulvar Skin Seborrheic Dermatitis