how to diagnose and differentiate true hermaphroditism-true hermaphroditism is easily confused
- Guide To The Treatment Of true Hermaphroditism-true
- true Hermaphroditism Complication, What Disease Can true Hermaphroditism Cause
1. Female pseudohermaphroditism is difficult to determine sex only from external genitalia, and its karyotype is 46XX, which is similar to true hermaphroditism. But 24 hours urinary 17-ketosteroid and progestin increased, B-ultrasound, CT examination often showed bilateral adrenal gland enlargement or space-occupying.
2. It is difficult to determine the sex of male pseudohermaphroditism only from external genitalia, which is similar to true hermaphroditism. However, 5 α-dihydrotestosterone is low, and gonad biopsy only has testicular tissue, but no ovarian tissue.
3. It is difficult to determine the sex of Creutzfeldt's syndrome only from external genitalia, which is similar to true hermaphroditism. However, the karyotype was 47XXY, and only testicular tissue was found in gonad biopsy, but no ovarian tissue was found.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of true Hermaphroditism
- How To Prevent true Hermaphroditism And Nursing Measures Of true Hermaphroditism
- Introduction To True Hermaphroditism-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of true Hermaphroditism-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of true Hermaphroditism, Early Symptoms And Signs Of true Hermaphroditism