how to diagnose and differentiate trichoepithelioma-trichoepithelioma is easy to confuse diseases
- What Are The Causes Of Hair Epithelioma And What Are The Causes Of Hair Epithelioma
- Hair Epithelioma's Diet, Dietotherapy, What Is Good For Hair Epithelioma To Eat
First, differential diagnosis
This disease should be clinically related to Pringle disease (tuberous sclerosis), Differentiation of syringoma and basal cell nevus syndrome, Clinical identification is sometimes difficult, But tuberous sclerosis often has other complications, It is helpful for differential diagnosis, Syringoma mainly occurs around eyes, And can occur in the neck, The chest, the back, Usually less damaging, Basal cell nevus syndrome also occurs in the face, but it has no prone site, can break early, and can often be accompanied by bone and central nervous system abnormalities. If pathological examination is made, the differentiation is more reliable, and it should be differentiated from keratinizing basal cell carcinoma, nodular basal cell carcinoma, hair adenoma and hair follicle tumor in pathology.
Multiple types occur at an early age, and the rash is distributed along both sides of nasolabial groove, which is a hemispherical transparent nodule with certain clinical characteristics. This disease should be distinguished from verruca plana, sebaceous gland tumor, syringoma and neurofibroma clinically. The pathology of trichoepithelioma is similar to basal cell carcinoma, which can hardly be distinguished, and can only be diagnosed if it is closely combined with clinical practice.
Single trichoepithelioma is often mistaken for non-pigmented intradermal nevus, Because there is no special clinical manifestation, pathological examination should be done, but during pathological examination, differential diagnosis will encounter difficulties, especially keratinizing basal cell tumor, which can hardly be distinguished from individual visual fields and needs comprehensive observation before diagnosis. About 30% of the specimens in Gray and other cases were misdiagnosed as basal cell tumor at the beginning.
Single hair trichoepithelioma needs to be distinguished from pigmented nevus, epidermal cyst, fibroma and other adnexal tumors clinically.
- Complications Of Hair Epithelioma, What Disease Can Hair Epithelioma Cause
- How To Prevent trichoepithelioma And Nursing Measures Of trichoepithelioma
- Nursing Care Of trichoepithelioma-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- The Treatment Method Of Hair Epithelioma, Hair Epithelioma How To Do, Hair Epithelioma Medication
- trichoepithelioma Examination, trichoepithelioma Diagnosis