how to diagnose and differentiate mud snail-solar dermatitis-mud snail-solar dermatitis is easily confused
- Symptoms Of Snail-solar Dermatitis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Snail-solar Dermatitis
- mud Snail-nursing Care Of Solar Dermatitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
This disease should be distinguished from the following skin diseases:
1. The local skin is red and swollen and blisters caused by sunburn, but there are few obvious ecchymosis, no history of taking mud snails, and rash often occurs after several hours or more than ten hours of sunburn.
2. In addition to rash, nicotinic acid deficiency has prominent glossitis and diarrhea, as well as neurological symptoms such as irritability, depression, fantasy, dyskinesia and loss of orientation, etc. There is no history of taking mud snails. Men are more common.
3. Phototoxic drug eruption has a clear history of taking medicine, but no history of taking snails. It has nothing to do with gender and age.
- Examination Of Snail-solar Dermatitis And Diagnosis Of Snail-solar Dermatitis
- How To Prevent mud Snail-solar Dermatitis And Nursing Measures Of mud Snail-solar Dermatitis
- mud Snail-solar Dermatitis Diet, Dietotherapy, mud Snail-solar Dermatitis Eat What Is Good
- mud Snail-solar Dermatitis Treatment Method, mud Snail-solar Dermatitis How To Do, mud Snail-solar Dermatitis Medication
- Snail-introduction To Solar Dermatitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet