how to diagnose and differentiate small intestinal volvulus
- Introduction Of Small Bowel volvulus-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Small Bowel volvulus Examination, Diagnosis Of Small Bowel volvulus
Confusing diseases: congenital intestinal malrotation
It should be distinguished from congenital malrotation. Small bowel volvulus is a common cause of acute intestinal obstruction. There are more volvulus in the small intestine than the colon in China. Small bowel volvulus can occur at any age, but it is more common in young adults and manifests as symptoms of acute mechanical intestinal obstruction. There are often predisposing factors such as strenuous activity after eating. In children, it is often related to congenital malrotation of the intestine. It is manifested as a sudden onset of severe abdominal cramps, mostly around the umbilicus, and it is often a persistent pain paroxysmal aggravation. This disease is characterized by acute and complete intestinal obstruction. Sudden severe abdominal cramps can be accompanied by lumbar and back pain after the position changes. As time goes by, the abdominal distension is obvious and gradually aggravated, sometimes showing asymmetrical abdominal distension. , Abdominal tenderness and muscle tension, forced posture. Abdominal X-ray examination is consistent with the performance of strangulated intestinal obstruction, showing signs of transposition of jejunum and ileum, or small-span curled bowel loops arranged in various shapes. Ultrasound and CT examinations can show "vortex sign".
- Complications Of Small Bowel volvulus, What Diseases Will Small Bowel volvulus Cause?
- How To Prevent Small Intestinal volvulus, Nursing Measures For Small Intestinal volvulus
- Nursing Of small Intestine volvulus-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo
- small Intestine Torsion Diet, Diet, What To Eat For small Intestine Torsion
- Symptoms Of Small Bowel volvulus, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Small Bowel volvulus