The Diet Of The Elderly With Cardiogenic Shock, Diet Therapy, What To Eat For The Elderly With Cardiogenic Shock
how to diagnose and differentiate skin neuroma-skin neuroma is easy to confuse the disease
- skin Neuroma Diet, Diet, What To Eat For skin Neuroma
- How To Prevent skin Neuroma, Nursing Measures For skin Neuroma
Confusing diseases: dizziness
1. Most tumors are located in the limbs, armpits, but also on the clavicle, neck and other places.
2. The tumors on the limbs are all fusiform, and the distal limbs innervated by the nerve trunk often have numbness, pain, hyperesthesia and other symptoms.
3. Compression of the tumor can also cause numbness. Facial nerve tumors have different clinical manifestations due to their different growth sites. The early symptoms are hidden and it is easy to be misdiagnosed in the clinic. The clinical manifestations that occur in the cerebellopontine angle are similar to acoustic neuromas; those that occur in the temporal bones and appear with sudden facial paralysis are similar to Bell's palsy. The most common symptom of facial schwannoma is progressive facial nerve dysfunction. Hemifacial spasm can also be the first symptom. It should be distinguished from primary hemifacial spasm. Primary hemifacial spasm is rarely accompanied by facial paralysis. Many scholars have suggested that tumors and other possibilities should be considered if there is no improvement after 16-20 weeks of conservative treatment. Bell's palsy can also be ruled out if the facial paralysis is more than 6 to 12 weeks from the beginning to the full paralysis. Sensorineural hearing loss, vertigo, and unilateral tinnitus may be clinical symptoms of tumors located in the cerebellopontine angle and internal auditory canal. For those with the above clinical symptoms, examinations such as ear neurology, facial nerve electrophysiology test, and facial nerve function positioning should be done.
- skin Neuroma Introduction-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Symptoms Of skin Neuroma, Early Symptoms And Signs Of skin Neuroma
- The Cause Of skin Neuroma, What Are The Causes Of skin Neuroma
- skin Neuroma Complications, What Diseases Will skin Neuroma Cause
- skin Neuroma Examination, skin Neuroma Diagnosis