how to diagnose and differentiate skin leiomyoma-skin leiomyoma is easy to confuse the disease
- Skin Leiomyoma Introduction-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- skin Leiomyoma Examination, skin Leiomyoma Diagnosis
Confusing diseases: schwannoma, dermatofibroma
Differential diagnosis of skin leiomyoma
1. Eccrine sac:
Small and soft, evenly distributed, no pain. Genital leiomyomas shrink when cold or touched; single angiomyomas are painful, and multiple or single cutaneous leiomyomas are painful.
It is mainly collagen fiber proliferation. The cells are slender and lightly stained with eosin under the microscope; the nucleus is oval with sharp ends. The collagen fibers are red when stained by Van Gieson, and the collagen fibers are green when stained by Masson.
Occurs in the nerve trunk, mostly on the flexed side of the limbs, and can be pushed left and right, but cannot move up and down. Pathological examination showed that the tumor cells were more slender and wavy. The cytoplasm is stained lightly red. The nuclei are slender and arranged like a fence.
4. Highly differentiated leiomyosarcoma:
The tumor cells are mildly atypical, and one or several mitotic figures are found in every 30 high-powered fields.
- How To Prevent skin Leiomyoma, Care Measures For skin Leiomyoma
- skin Leiomyoma Care-care Precautions-dietary Taboos
- skin Leiomyoma Complications, What Diseases Will skin Leiomyoma Cause
- skin Leiomyoma Diet, Diet, What To Eat For skin Leiomyoma
- skin Leiomyoma Treatment, What To Do With skin Leiomyoma, skin Leiomyoma Medication