how to diagnose and differentiate sandfly fever-sandfly fever is easy to confuse diseases
- Sandfly Fever Nursing-Precautions For Nursing-Diet Taboo
- How To Prevent sandfly Fever, Nursing Measures For sandfly Fever
1. Influenza symptoms
She has a sudden onset, chills, fever, body temperature rises to a peak within a few hours to 24 hours, and is accompanied by headache, body aches, fatigue, and loss of appetite.
2. Dengue fever symptoms
The onset of the illness is rapid, and the body temperature rises rapidly, which can reach 40°C within 24 hours.
It usually lasts for 5 to 7 days, and then drops to normal. The heat type is often irregular.
- Complications Of sandfly Fever, What Diseases Will sandfly Fever Cause
- Sandfly Fever Introduction-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- sandfly Fever Check, sandfly Fever Diagnosis
- sandfly Fever Diet, Diet, What To Eat sandfly Fever
- sandfly Fever Treatment, How To Deal With sandfly Fever, sandfly Fever Medication