how to diagnose and differentiate pubic tuberculosis-pubic tuberculosis easily confused diseases
- Symptoms Of pubic Tuberculosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of pubic Tuberculosis
- Nursing Of Tuberculosis Of The Pubis-precautions For Care-dietary Taboos
This disease needs to be differentiated from the following two diseases:
1. Suppurative inflammation of the pubic bone: This disease has high fever, increased white blood cell count and obvious local symptoms. The diagnosis is confirmed by bacteriological examination.
2. Non-suppurative pubic osteitis: This disease is seen in women after pregnancy and childbirth, and in men after prostate surgery, local pain, X-ray photographs of the pubic symphysis narrowed or widened, and the symmetry of the pubic bodies on both sides was slightly damaged, and There is a change in density. Pubic tuberculosis bone destruction is mostly on one side, often there is the formation of dead bone.
- Treatment Of pubic Tuberculosis, What To Do With pubic Tuberculosis, Medication For pubic Tuberculosis
- Complications Of pubic Tuberculosis, What Diseases Will Be Caused By pubic Tuberculosis
- How To Prevent pubic Tuberculosis, Nursing Measures For pubic Tuberculosis
- Introduction To Pubic Tuberculosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- pubic Tuberculosis Diet, Diet, What To Eat For pubic Tuberculosis