how to diagnose and differentiate protoalgae diseases-protoalgae diseases are easily confused
1. Distinguish from neurodermatitis, dermatomycosis, sporotrichosis, pigmented blastomycosis, eczema-like dermatitis, etc. The main basis is to find pathogenic bacteria in tissues or find the bacteria from tissues.
2. Oranon bursitis should be distinguished from staphylococcal infection.
3. The bacterium should be distinguished from Cryptococcus neoformans, Histoplasmosis Africana, Bacillus albicans, Paracoccidiococcus brasiliensis and Blastomyces dermatitis. These bacteria are sprouting, but there are no green algae bacteria and they are not sprouting.
4. Compared with Coccidiococcus, Coccidiococcus does not sprout, but the number of endospores is large, small and round, while the endophytic spores of non-green algae bacteria are large, oval and irregular.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of protoalgae Disease
- How To Prevent protoalgae Disease And Nursing Measures Of protoalgae Disease
- Nursing Care Of protoalgae Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Protoalgae
- The Diet Of Original Algae Disease, Dietotherapy, What Does Original Algae Disease Eat Good