how to diagnose and differentiate pregnancy complicated with viral hepatitis-pregnancy complicated with viral hepatitis is easy to confuse diseases
- Examination And Diagnosis Of pregnancy Complicated With Viral hepatitis
- pregnancy Combined With Viral hepatitis Complications, pregnancy Combined With Viral hepatitis Can Cause What Disease
1. Liver damage caused by hyperemesis gravidarum.
Jaundice is mild, ALT is slightly increased, and urine ketone (). After treatment of acid and adjustment of electrolysis, the condition improves rapidly. For early pregnancy reaction with severe nausea and vomiting, we must be vigilant, and combine medical history and clinical manifestations to carry out liver function examination and serological examination of hepatitis virus as soon as possible.
2. Liver damage caused by hypertensive disorder complicating pregnancy.
This disease often has the performance of pregnancy-induced hypertension, such as hypertension, proteinuria, edema and so on. It may be accompanied by upper abdominal pain and mild aundice. The condition eased rapidly after pregnancy.
3. Acute fatty liver during pregnancy.
It often occurs in the third trimester of pregnancy, with acute onset, severe illness and high mortality. Onset often has digestive tract symptoms such as upper abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting; It further develops into acute liver dysfunction, which is characterized by lack of coagulation factors, bleeding tendency, hypoglycemia, deep jaundice, hepatic encephalopathy and so on.
4. Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy.
Often has the family history, after 28 weeks gestation manifests the whole body skin pruritus and the mild jaundice syndrome, does not have the digestive system symptom, postpartum subsides.
5. Drug-induced liver damage.
The drugs that are often used during pregnancy to damage the liver include chlorpromazine, promethazine, methimazole (Tabazole), isoniazid, rifampicin, sulfonamides, tetracycline and so on. There is often a slight increase in transaminase without splenomegaly. Liver function recovered after drug withdrawal.
- pregnancy Combined With Viral hepatitis Diet, Dietotherapy, pregnancy Combined With Viral hepatitis Eat What Is Good
- How To Prevent pregnancy Complicated With Viral hepatitis And Nursing Measures Of pregnancy Complicated With Viral hepatitis
- Introduction To Pregnancy Complicated With Viral Hepatitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Nursing Care Of pregnancy Complicated With Viral hepatitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- pregnancy Combined With Viral hepatitis Treatment, pregnancy Combined With Viral hepatitis How To Do, pregnancy Combined With Viral hepatitis Medication