how to diagnose and differentiate post-steroid panniculitis-post-steroid panniculitis is easy to confuse diseases
- Nursing Care Of Poststeroid Panniculitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Prevent Poststeroid Panniculitis And Nursing Measures Of Poststeroid Panniculitis
Confusing disease: erythema nodosum
1. Erythema nodosum is more acute, involving the anterior tibial part of both legs, with obvious inflammation and pain, and is often accompanied by systemic symptoms.
2. The onset of erythema induration is slow, and the skin lesions are purplish red nodules, which are distributed on the flexor side of the lower leg and can be broken. After healing, scars are formed, and the histopathological changes are tuberculous.
3. Connective tissue disease can also be manifested as joint pain, but it is usually a small joint, often accompanied by joint deformity and obvious morning stiffness.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of post-steroid Panniculitis
- Introduction To post-steroid Panniculitis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Steroid After Panniculitis Complications, Steroid After Panniculitis Can Cause What Disease
- Steroid Post-panniculitis Treatment, Steroid Post-panniculitis How To Do, Steroid Post-panniculitis Medication
- Symptoms Of post-steroid Panniculitis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of post-steroid Panniculitis