how to diagnose and differentiate polycystic ovary syndrome-polycystic ovary syndrome is a confusing disease
- Symptoms Of polycystic ovary syndrome, Early Symptoms And Signs Of polycystic ovary syndrome
- Nursing Care Of polycystic ovary syndrome-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Differential diagnosis of polycystic ovary syndrome
1. Differentiation of polycystic ovary,
Polycystic ovary is not a characteristic of polycystic ovary syndrome, but may be one of the manifestations of many extraglandular or other glandular lesions, which causes clinical manifestations similar to PCOS and needs to be differentiated.
2. Differentiation of etiology between hirsutism and hypertrichosis
There are many causes of female hirsutism (with or without masculinity), but their common characteristics are the relative deficiency of estrogen and the increase of androgen (or its function), which makes the blood androgen increase or the ratio of estrogen/androgen decrease. Occasionally, it can also be caused by the increased sensitivity of tissues to androgen, and some patients are accompanied by masculinity to a certain extent.
According to detailed medical history, physical examination and necessary laboratory examination and special examination, it is generally not difficult to identify the etiology. Clinically, we should first determine whether there is hyperandrogenism.
3. Delayed congenital adrenal hyperplasia
4. Androgen-secreting tumors
5. Alveolar cell proliferation
7. Cushing's Syndrome
- Diet Of polycystic ovary syndrome, Dietotherapy, What Does polycystic ovary syndrome Eat Well
- Examination And Diagnosis Of polycystic ovary syndrome
- Introduction To Polycystic Ovary Syndrome-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- polycystic ovary syndrome Complication, polycystic ovary syndrome Can Cause What Disease
- The Etiology Of polycystic ovary syndrome And What Are The Causes Of polycystic ovary syndrome