how to diagnose and differentiate oral cancer-oral cancer is easily confused
- oral Cancer Treatment Guide-oral Cancer
- Complications Of oral Cancer, What Disease Can oral Cancer Cause
Differentiation of oral cancer
Differentiation between oral cancer and oral leukoplakia.
Oral squamous cell carcinoma often has ulcer, which is typically characterized by hard quality, irregular edge bulge and uneven base. The ulcer surface affects the whole tumor area, which needs to be differentiated from general oral ulcer:
① Traumatic ulcer: This ulcer often occurs at the lingual edge, and there are always canines, residual roots or irregular dental restorations corresponding to the ulcer, indicating that the ulcer is caused by the above irritants. The ulcer is soft, and the base is soft without induration. The ulcer can heal itself after eliminating the above irritants for 1 ~ 2 weeks.
② Tuberculous ulcer: almost all of them are secondary, mostly the result of direct spread of open pulmonary tuberculosis, which often occurs in soft palate, buccal mucosa and tongue back. The ulcer is shallower than cancerous ulcer, and the ulcer base is soft without invasion and induration. Anti-tuberculosis treatment is effective. Imaging examination and tissue biopsy can accurately differentiate and diagnose.
- Introduction To oral Cancer-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of oral Cancer-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- oral Cancer Examination, oral Cancer Diagnosis
- Symptoms Of oral Cancer, Early Symptoms And Signs Of oral Cancer
- The Diet Of oral Cavity Cancer, Dietotherapy, What Does oral Cavity Cancer Eat Good