how to diagnose and differentiate obstetric shock-obstetrical shock is easily confused
- What Are The Causes Of Obstetrical shock And Obstetrical shock
- Obstetrical shock Diet, Dietotherapy, Obstetrical shock Eat What Is Good
Differentiation of obstetric shock
It refers to the short-term loss of consciousness caused by insufficient cerebral blood supply, mainly the temporary cerebral ischemia caused by slow heart rate, vasodilation and blood pressure drop caused by vagus nerve excitement. Generally, it can be recovered by lying down or taking low head and high foot.
2. Hypotensive shock in supine position and neurogenic shock after spinal anesthesia
Some people think that these two conditions cannot be called shock, but can only be called hypotension, because there is no obvious change in microcirculation perfusion. In this paper, two cases are classified as non-hemorrhagic shock, because the pregnant uterus affects the body position and the curvature of spine, which has its particularity. If it is not treated in time, it will lead to circulatory disturbance.
- How To Prevent Obstetrical shock And Nursing Measures Of Obstetrical shock
- Introduction To Obstetrical Shock-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of obstetric shock-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- obstetric shock Examination, obstetric shock Diagnosis
- Obstetrical shock Complication, Obstetrical shock Can Cause What Disease