how to diagnose and differentiate obstetric disseminated intravascular coagulation-obstetrical disseminated intravascular coagulation is easy to confuse diseases
- Symptoms Of disseminated Intravascular coagulation In Obstetrics, Early Symptoms And Signs Of disseminated Intravascular coagulation In Obstetrics
- Nursing Care Of disseminated Intravascular coagulation In Obstetrics-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Differentiation of disseminated intravascular coagulation in obstetrics
1. Severe viral hepatitis
There are many similarities between severe hepatitis and DIC in clinical and laboratory examination, such as bleeding tendency, kidney damage, liver damage, consciousness change, low coagulation factor level and thrombocytopenia. However, whether DIC complications occur in severe hepatitis is of great significance in the formulation of treatment plan and the evaluation of prognosis.
2. Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP)
There are many similarities between this disease and DIC in clinical and laboratory examination, such as bleeding tendency, kidney damage, disturbance of consciousness, thrombosis, thrombocytopenia and platelet activation, and increased metabolites.
3. Primary hyperfibrinolysis This disease is extremely rare
It can be characterized by bleeding tendency, extreme decrease of fibrinogen and abnormal fibrinolytic test indexes, which should be differentiated from secondary hyperfibrinolysis caused by DIC. The main points of differentiation are as follows: ① Microcirculation failure and embolism are rare; Except fibrinogen is extremely low, other coagulation factors are not significantly reduced; 3. Thrombocytopenia is not obvious, and its activation and metabolites do not increase; ④ D-dimer is mostly negative in primary hyperfibrinolysis; ⑤ Except FPA, other coagulation factor-activated molecular markers such as TAT, F1 2 and AT-ⅲ were normal.
- How To Prevent disseminated Intravascular coagulation In Obstetrics And Nursing Measures Of disseminated Intravascular coagulation In Obstetrics
- Introduction To disseminated Intravascular coagulation In Obstetrics-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Obstetric Disseminated Intravascular coagulation Complications, Obstetrical Disseminated Intravascular coagulation Can Cause What Disease
- Obstetric Disseminated Intravascular coagulation Examination And Diagnosis Of Obstetric Disseminated Intravascular coagulation
- Obstetrical Disseminated Intravascular coagulation Diet, Dietotherapy, Obstetrical Disseminated Intravascular coagulation Eat What Is Good