how to diagnose and differentiate mycotic vulvitis-mycotic vulvitis is easy to confuse diseases
- Mould Sex Vulvitis Treatment Method, Mould Sex Vulvitis How To Do, Mould Sex Vulvitis Medication
- The Etiology Of Mycotic Vulvae Inflammation, What Are The Causes Of Mycotic Vulvae Inflammation
It is often necessary to differentiate from the following two kinds of vaginitis:
1. Bacterial vaginitis: It is a syndrome of increased vaginal secretions, fishy leucorrhea and pruritus and burning vulva caused by imbalance of vaginal microecology. Most of the patients with this disease are women of childbearing age, with slow onset and no obvious symptoms, mainly manifested as increased leucorrhea.
The pH value of vaginal secretion (1) was higher than normal, reaching 5.0 ~ 5.5. (2) Leucorrhea is gray or gray-green, homogeneous, such as batter-like viscosity, and there are many bubbles. (3) It has rotten fish-like stench. After menstruation or sexual intercourse, the stench of women is aggravated, and the genitals of sexual partners can also emit the same stench. (4) A few patients with trichomonas or candida infection may have vulvar pruritus, vaginal burning sensation or sexual intercourse pain.
2. Trichomonas vaginitis: It is a common vaginitis caused by Trichomonas vaginalis. Clinically, leucorrhea, rare foam, filthy odor and vaginal pruritus are the main manifestations. The onset is due to the infection of Trichomonas vaginalis consumes glycogen in vagina, destroys the self-purification defense function of vagina, and secondary bacterial infection. Vulva has burning feeling and itching, just like bugs crawling, and can cause sexual intercourse pain.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of mycotic Vulvitis
- Guidelines For Treatment Of Mycotic Vulvitis-Mycotic Vulvitis
- How To Prevent mycotic Vulvitis And Nursing Measures Of mycotic Vulvitis
- Introduction To Mycotic Vulvitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Mould Sex Vulvae Inflammation Complication, Mould Sex Vulvae Inflammation Can Cause What Disease