how to diagnose and differentiate Mycobacterium scrofula infection-Mycobacterium scrofula infection is easy to confuse diseases
- Introduction To Mycobacterium Scrofula Infection-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Examination Of Mycobacterium Scrofula Infection And Diagnosis Of Mycobacterium Scrofula Infection
Confused disease: sporotrichosis foreign body granuloma
It should be differentiated from sporotrichosis, verrucous skin tuberculosis and foreign body granuloma.
Sporotrichosis is a chronic inflammation of skin, subcutaneous tissue and adjacent lymphatic system caused by Sporotrichosis schenckii. It is often caused by contact with substances contaminated by pathogenic bacteria after slight skin trauma, so skin lesions tend to occur at exposed parts. According to the characteristics of skin lesions, they can be divided into three types: fixed type, lymphatic type and disseminated type.
- How To Prevent mycobacterium Scrofula Infection And Nursing Measures Of mycobacterium Scrofula Infection
- mycobacterium Scrofula Infection Complication, mycobacterium Scrofula Infection Can Cause What Disease
- mycobacterium Scrofula Infection Diet, Dietotherapy, mycobacterium Scrofula Infection Eat What Is Good
- Nursing Care Of mycobacterium Scrofula Infection-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of Mycobacterium Scrofula Infection, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Mycobacterium Scrofula Infection