how to diagnose and differentiate microspirillum infection-microspirillum infection is easy to confuse diseases
- How To Prevent microspirillum infection And Nursing Measures Of microspirillum infection
- Introduction To Microspirillum Infection-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Confusing disease: malaria
It needs to be differentiated from periodic recurrent diseases such as malaria.
There are four kinds of malaria parasites in human body, which are caused by four different malaria parasites, namely: Vivax malaria, and the pathogen is Plasmodium vivax; Vivax malaria, the pathogen is Plasmodium vivax; Oval malaria, the pathogen is Plasmodium ovum; Falciparum malaria, the pathogen is Plasmodium falciparum. People infected with Plasmodium can produce a considerable degree of immunity, so in malaria areas, local people have acquired a considerable degree of immunity because they suffered from malaria in their early years. However, foreigners are easy to be infected after entering the whole malaria area because they have no immunity. Infants in malaria areas are protected by antibodies from their mothers within one month after birth; One month later, the incidence and mortality of malaria are very high.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of microspirillum infection
- Nursing Care Of microspirillum infection-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Small Spirillum infection Diet, Dietotherapy, Small Spirillum infection To Eat What Is Good
- Symptoms Of microspirillum infection, Early Symptoms And Signs Of microspirillum infection
- Treatment Of microspirillum infection, How To Do microspirillum infection, And Medication For microspirillum infection