how to diagnose and differentiate Meniere's syndrome-Meniere's syndrome is a confusing disease
- The Treatment Method Of Meniere's syndrome, How To Do With Meniere's syndrome, And Medication For Meniere's syndrome
- What Are The Causes Of Meniere's syndrome And What Are The Causes Of Meniere's syndrome
Meniere's syndrome can be divided into eight types, which are of great guiding significance for diagnosis and treatment.
1. Common type, dizziness, tinnitus, nausea, vomiting, sweating and other symptoms appear at the same time, also known as common type.
2. The first tinnitus type, tinnitus occurs before other symptoms, months, weeks and years.
3. Heavy tinnitus type: Tinnitus is severe. Tinnitus occurs, vertigo is easy to attack, vertigo is heavy, and tinnitus is also heavy. Vertigo is treated well, tinnitus is not good, vertigo will recur.
4, no tinnitus type, vertigo attack more than 5 times without tinnitus, said no tinnitus type.
5. Sudden deafness type. In the process of vertigo attack, sudden deafness occurs due to extreme pressure and rupture of membrane pathway. Deafness occurs in many sides and bilaterally alternately. Early treatment of deafness is ideal.
6. Delay vertigo, fluctuating, nervous, progressive tinnitus and hearing loss, and (vertigo does not occur in a short time) vertigo occurs for several years or even 20 years.
7. Hidden tinnitus type. The patient has no tinnitus on the outside, but the ears feel blocked, stuffy, sultry, itchy and slightly painful. This is a hidden tinnitus-free Meniere's syndrome.
8. Vertigo state type, which occurs more than three times in one month, and the patient is in vertigo state, which is called vertigo state type, also called severe type.
Sudden deafness type is a sudden deafness caused by sudden rupture of a membrane labyrinth due to extreme pressure. Taking Vertigo Nierkang early can restore hearing. In addition, heavy tinnitus can cure vertigo alone. If tinnitus is not cured, it cannot effectively prevent recurrence. Vertigo is the most severe type of Meniere's syndrome. It has great influence on the body and is dangerous. Pay attention to treatment and strengthen nursing.
- Complications Of Meniere's syndrome, What Diseases Can Meniere's syndrome Cause
- Examination Of Meniere's syndrome, Diagnosis Of Meniere's syndrome
- How To Prevent Meniere's syndrome And Nursing Measures Of Meniere's syndrome
- Introduction To Meniere's Syndrome-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- meniere's Syndrome Diet, Diet Therapy, Meniere's Syndrome Eat What Good