how to diagnose and differentiate tar melanosis-tar melanosis is easily confused
- What Are The Causes Of tar Melanosis And What Are The Causes Of tar Melanosis
- The Diet Of Tar Sex Melanosis, Dietotherapy, What Does Tar Sex Melanosis Eat Good
Confusing disease: Familial progressive pigmentation of contact dermatitis
This disease should be distinguished from contact dermatitis and other skin pigmentation diseases.
1. Contact dermatitis: The initial manifestation of the lesion is consistent with tar melanosis, but it is usually in contact with other chemical raw materials, and there is no melanosis of the skin, so it is easy to identify clearly according to the clinical characteristics.
2. Familial progressive pigmentation: This disease belongs to autosomal dominant hereditary disease, which often has skin pigmentation after birth, and grows progressively with age, often with brown or dark brown pigment spots, with island-like normal skin between them. Involving the whole body skin, including palmoplantar, oral cavity, vulvar mucosa and conjunctiva, can be involved, so it can be distinguished according to its clinical characteristics and medical history.
- Complications Of tar Melanosis, What Disease Can tar Melanosis Cause
- Examination And Diagnosis Of tar Melanosis
- How To Prevent tar Melanosis And Nursing Measures Of tar Melanosis
- Introduction To Melanosis Tar-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of tar Melanosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos