how to diagnose and differentiate green monkey disease-green monkey disease is easy to be confused
- green Monkey Disease Treatment, What To Do With green Monkey Disease, green Monkey Disease Medication
- Causes Of green Monkey Disease, What Are The Causes Of green Monkey Disease
Infected people first experience fever and pain, which makes it difficult to distinguish green monkey disease from dysentery and other viral diseases. Must rely on specific examination to confirm the diagnosis.
1. Malaria: A vector-borne disease caused by malaria parasites bitten by Anopheles mosquitoes. It is clinically characterized by periodic chills, fever, headache, sweating and anemia, and splenomegaly.
2 Ebola hemorrhagic fever: It is very similar to Marburg haemorrhagic fever in many aspects, such as the source of infection, the route of transmission, and the distribution of the epidemic area. It usually does not have a confluent rash, which can be differentiated by pathogenic and serological tests.
3 Dengue hemorrhagic fever: a history of Aedes mosquito bites, clinical manifestations similar to Marburg haemorrhagic fever, it can be differentiated by etiology and serology.
4 Lassa fever: generally insidious onset, the main symptoms are general malaise, fever, headache, sore throat, cough, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, myalgia, chest and abdominal pain, etc.; lymphocytopenia can be seen in the early stage, and neutrophils increase in the later stage ; It can be differentiated from Marburg haemorrhagic fever through etiology and serological testing.
- Complications Of green Monkey Disease, What Diseases Will green Monkey Disease Cause?
- green Monkey Disease Examination, green Monkey Disease Diagnosis
- How To Prevent green Monkey Disease, Nursing Measures For green Monkey Disease
- Introduction To Green Monkey Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Nursing Of Green Monkey Disease-Precautions For Nursing-Diet Taboo