how to diagnose and differentiate granulosa cell tumor-granulosa cell tumor is a confusing disease
- Complications Of granulosa Cell Tumor, What Disease Can granulosa Cell Tumor Cause
- Introduction To Granulosa Cell Tumor-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Confusing disease: squamous cell carcinoma
1. In squamous cell carcinoma, although granules are occasionally found in cancer cells, desmosomes are found under electron microscope, and the granules are negative for PAS staining. Early stage is similar to basal cell carcinoma, which can be distinguished according to clinical manifestations, especially histopathological examination.
2. In granulosa cell basal cell carcinoma, although the granules were positive for PAS staining, the nuclei of granulosa cells were inclined to one side, and the basal-like cells around the tumor cell mass were arranged in a palisade shape.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of granulosa Cell Tumor
- granulosa Cell Tumor's Diet, Dietotherapy, What Good Does granulosa Cell Tumor Eat
- How To Prevent granulosa Cell Tumor And Nursing Measures Of granulosa Cell Tumor
- Nursing Care Of granulosa Cell Tumor-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of granulosa Cell Tumor, Early Symptoms And Signs Of granulosa Cell Tumor