how to diagnose and differentiate generalized eruptive histiocytosis-generalized eruptive histiocytosis is a confusing disease
- What Are The Causes Of systemic Eruptive Histiocytosis And What Are The Causes Of systemic Eruptive Histiocytosis
- Systemic Eruption Sex Histiocytosis Diet, Dietotherapy, What Good Does Systemic Eruption Sex Histiocytosis Eat
1. Juvenile xanthogranuloma can be distinguished according to the color of skin lesions and histopathological images of foam cells and Touton cells.
3. Multicenter reticulohistiocytosis This disease is accompanied by arthritis, and its tissue image is characterized by a large number of multinucleated giant cells.
4. Benign histiocytosis of the head is limited to the head and face, and only occurs in children, which can be distinguished from GEH.
5. Langerhans cell histiocytosis can be distinguished by immunohistochemistry and electron microscopy according to its clinical features and typical tissue images.
- Complications Of Systemic Eruption Histiocytosis, What Disease Can Systemic Eruption Histiocytosis Cause
- Examination Of Generalized Eruptive Histiocytosis And Diagnosis Of Generalized Eruptive Histiocytosis
- How To Prevent systemic Eruptive Histiocytosis And Nursing Measures Of systemic Eruptive Histiocytosis
- Nursing Care Of Generalized Eruptive Histiocytosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of Generalized Eruptive Histiocytosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Generalized Eruptive Histiocytosis