how to diagnose and differentiate ectopic and dislocated lenses-ectopic and dislocated lenses are easily confused diseases
- Examination Of Ectopic And dislocation Of Lens, Diagnosis Of Ectopic And dislocation Of Lens
- Lens Ectopic And dislocation Complication, crystal Ectopic And dislocation Can Cause What disease
Differential diagnosis of ectopic and dislocated lens
1. Dislocation or subluxation of lens:
The lens is connected with ciliary body by suspensory ligament and suspended in aqueous humor. The rupture of suspensory ligament caused by trauma or surgery, congenital incomplete development of suspensory ligament or dissolution of suspensory ligament caused by intraocular diseases can all cause the change of lens position, which is called lens dislocation or subluxation.
2. Corneal lens adhesion:
Due to Peter's anomaly, some eyes may have central corneal lens adhesion with shallow anterior chamber, while others are anterior polar cataracts. In 1897, VonHippel reported a case of bovine eye with central corneal opacification and iris adhesion. In 1906 Peter described some cases of what is now called Peteranomaly. For more than a century, there has always been a debate about whether this disease is a simple disease or a variety of diseases with the same manifestation.
Lens dislocation caused by different reasons: Differential diagnosis of lens dislocation caused by different reasons can be made according to body shape, history of trauma and status of lens dislocation.
- crystal Ectopic And dislocation Of The Diet, Dietotherapy, crystal Ectopic And dislocation Eat What Is Good
- How To Prevent ectopic And Dislocated Lens, And Nursing Measures Of ectopic And Dislocated Lens
- Introduction To Ectopic And Dislocated Lens-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of ectopic And Dislocated Lens-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of ectopic And Dislocated Lens, Early Symptoms And Signs Of ectopic And Dislocated Lens