how to diagnose and differentiate duodenal carcinoid-duodenal carcinoid easily confused diseases
- Duodenal Carcinoid Treatment Guidelines-Duodenal Carcinoid
- Complications Of duodenal Carcinoid, What Diseases Will duodenal Carcinoid Cause?
1. Carcinoid of the appendix should be differentiated from appendicitis or Crohn's disease, gastrointestinal barium meal angiography and 5-HT, 5-HIAA determination help to distinguish.
2. Small bowel carcinoids should be differentiated from other small bowel tumors. Small bowel barium meal imaging, enteroscopy, 5-HT, 5-HIAA determination, etc. can be differentiated.
3. Rectal carcinoid should be differentiated from rectal adenoma or adenocarcinoma. Relying on rectal endoscopy and taking a biopsy is of diagnostic value.
4. Carcinoid syndrome should be differentiated from systemic tissue basophilia, the latter skin flushing lasts 20-30 minutes or longer, often accompanied by itching and pigmented urticaria, bone marrow smear examination can find tissue tropism Abnormal proliferation of alkali cells.
- Duodenal Carcinoid Introduction-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- duodenal Carcinoid Diet, Diet, What To Eat For duodenal Carcinoid
- duodenal Carcinoid Examination, duodenal Carcinoid Diagnosis
- duodenal Carcinoid Treatment, What To Do With duodenal Carcinoid, duodenal Carcinoid Medication
- How To Prevent duodenal Carcinoid, Nursing Measures Of duodenal Carcinoid