how to diagnose and differentiate dracunculiasis-dracunculiasis easily confused diseases
- Nursing Of dracunculiasis-care Precautions-diet Taboo
- How To Prevent dracunculiasis, Nursing Measures For dracunculiasis
Diagnosis should be related to superficial ulcers or cellulitis related to subcutaneous sparganosis, bacterial infections, onchocerciasis, roa filariasis, etc.
The scientific name of Schizomera mansoni is Schizomera mansoni. Its adult parasites in the intestines of cats and dogs. The eggs are excreted in the feces and hatch larvae in the water. After the larvae are eaten by the healthy algae, they continue to develop into protocercaria, which is parasitized by protocercaria. In wild animals such as frogs and snakes.
Roa Roa filaria is referred to as Roa filariasis, which causes Roa filariasis, also known as migratory lumps or Caraba filariasis. Adult worms parasitize the subcutaneous tissue of the human body and often crawl under the eye conjunctiva periodically. The main clinical manifestation is recurrent skin swelling, called "Calabar swelling."
- Causes Of dracunculiasis, What Are The Causes Of dracunculiasis
- Complications Of dracunculiasis, What Diseases Will dracunculiasis Cause
- dracunculiasis Diet, Diet, What To Eat For dracunculiasis
- dracunculiasis Inspection, dracunculiasis Diagnosis
- Introduction To dracunculiasis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet