how to diagnose and differentiate chromomycosis-chromomycosis is easily confused
- The Treatment Method Of Pigmented Mycosis, How To Do Pigmented Mycosis, And The Medication Of Pigmented Mycosis
- Symptoms Of Chromomycosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Chromomycosis
1. Tuberculosis of verrucous skin: Most of them are seen in adult men, especially in exposed parts such as hands, feet and upper arms, with a history of trauma. In the early stage, the rash was a single dark red papule or verrucous nodule with hard quality. Later, the rash gradually expanded and showed papilloma-like hyperplasia, superficial ulcer on the surface, atrophic paralysis in the center, and the histopathology was epidermal hyperplasia and dermal tuberculous granuloma. Direct microscopic examination of fungi was negative.
2. Foot mycosis: There is often a history of trauma, which occurs in people who often come into contact with soil. The skin lesions are dark red infiltrating granulomatous plaques, which can form thin passages from which particles can be discharged. Direct microscopic examination of fungi showed foot myceloma particles.
3. Confused with bacterial pneumonia, corresponding differential diagnosis should be made.
- Colorimycosis Complication, Colorimycosis Can Cause What Disease
- Colour Fungus Disease Diet, Dietotherapy, Colour Fungus Disease Eat What Is Good
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Chromomycosis
- Introduction To Chromatomycosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of Chromomycosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos