how to diagnose and differentiate chromobacillosis-chromobacillosis is easily confused
- Complications Of Chromobacillus disease, What disease Can Chromobacillus disease Cause
- Introduction To Chromobacillosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Confusing disease: acute cellulitis
1. Acute cellulitis: This disease is a disease lesion caused by hemolytic streptococcus. Due to the action of streptokinase and hyaluronidase, the lesion expands rapidly and sometimes causes septicemia. Cellulitis caused by staphylococcus is easily limited to abscess.
2. It is an acute inflammation of skin and subcutaneous tissue caused by Group A Type B Streptococcus, which is often manifested as localized redness, swelling and heat pain with clear boundary, which occurs in face and lower limbs, and may have systemic symptoms such as headache and fever. It is characterized by clear damage boundary, superficial, mild local edema and no suppuration.
- chromobacillosis Examination, Diagnosis Of chromobacillosis
- chromobacillosis's Diet, Dietotherapy, What Is Good For Chromobacillosis To Eat
- How To Prevent chromobacillosis And Nursing Measures Of chromobacillosis
- Nursing Care Of Chromobacillus disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of chromobacillosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of chromobacillosis