how to diagnose and differentiate bronchiectasis in the elderly-bronchiectasis in the elderly is easily confused
- Nursing Care Of bronchiectasis In The Elderly-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Prevent bronchiectasis In The Elderly And Nursing Measures For bronchiectasis In The Elderly
Differential diagnosis of bronchiectasis in the elderly
Bronchiectasis should be an irreversible lung damage, which must be differentiated from some diseases with similar clinical symptoms, signs and imaging changes. It is mainly differentiated from the following diseases.
1. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Different from bronchiectasis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease often has a history of smoking or exposure to harmful dust or substances. The clinical manifestations are chronic cough and expectoration. The sputum is mostly white mucinous, purulent sputum is rare, hemoptysis is rare, pulmonary function is obstructive ventilation dysfunction, and HRCT often finds signs of centrilobular emphysema.
2. Lung abscess
There is often a history of acute onset, which is characterized by high fever, cough and cough with a large amount of pus and smelly sputum. Chest imaging showed local inflammatory high-density shadows, including cavities and flat fluids, and the lesions were often single, mostly located in the posterior segment of the right upper lobe, the dorsal segment of the lower lobe or the posterior basal segment of the lower lobe. Chronic fibrous tissue hyperplasia with thick wall and cavity without timely anti-infection treatment or poor curative effect will form chronic if the course of disease exceeds 3 months.
Common symptoms of tuberculosis poisoning such as low fever in the afternoon, night sweats, emaciation and fatigue; Lung lesions are mostly located in the upper lung or the dorsal segment of the lower lobe, and wet rales at the lesion site are more obvious after cough; Chest imaging examination shows many manifestations such as proliferation, infiltration and cavity. Positive sputum tuberculosis can be diagnosed.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of bronchiectasis In The Elderly
- Old People Bronchiectasis Diet, Dietotherapy, Old People Bronchiectasis Eat What Is Good
- The Treatment Method Of Senile Bronchiectasis, How To Do Senile Bronchiectasis, Senile Bronchiectasis Medication
- Introduction To Bronchiectasis In The Elderly-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Old People Bronchiectasis Complication, Old People Bronchiectasis Can Cause What disease