how to diagnose and differentiate bacterial synergistic gangrene-bacterial synergistic gangrene is easy to confuse diseases
- Introduction To bacterial Synergistic Gangrene-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- bacterial Synergistic Gangrene Examination, bacterial Synergistic Gangrene Diagnosis
Confusing disease: necrotizing fasciitis
1. Skin anthrax: The pathogen is Bacillus anthracis, which is an itchy erythema at the beginning of the infected skin, followed by blisters. The center of the lesion is dark purple, full of blood and pus, and ulcers and black dry scabs are formed after ulceration. Most of them have serious systemic symptoms, and the drainage lymph nodes are enlarged, often complicated with severe septicemia, which can lead to death within a few days.
2. Gas gangrene: The pathogenic bacteria are mainly Perfringens perfringens, which generally have obvious trauma history. The disease progresses rapidly, mainly muscle necrosis, but also skin necrosis. There is "twisting sound" around the infection focus, and air shadow in soft tissue can be seen on X-ray film.
3. Necrotizing fasciitis: It is also a mixed infection of various pathogenic bacteria, but the infection mainly invades fascia. Unless the primary disease involves muscles, there is generally little muscle necrosis. The systemic poisoning symptoms of this disease appear early and the symptoms are severe.
4. Cellulitis: Subcutaneous soft tissue infection caused by suppurative bacteria. Surface skin is necrotic due to interruption of blood supply, while deep muscle tissue is rarely necrotic. Infection is often easy to control after adequate drainage and antibiotic application.
- bacterial Synergistic Gangrene Diet, Dietotherapy, bacterial Synergistic Gangrene Eat What Is Good
- Complications Of bacterial Synergistic Gangrene, What Disease Can bacterial Synergistic Gangrene Cause
- How To Prevent bacterial Synergistic Gangrene And Nursing Measures Of bacterial Synergistic Gangrene
- Nursing Care Of bacterial Synergistic Gangrene-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of bacterial Synergistic Gangrene, Early Symptoms And Signs Of bacterial Synergistic Gangrene