how to diagnose and differentiate acute bronchitis-acute bronchitis is easily confused
- Introduction To Acute Bronchitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Examination Of acute bronchitis, Diagnosis Of acute bronchitis
Differentiation of acute bronchitis
Respiratory symptoms are mild, and systemic poisoning symptoms are severe, such as high fever, systemic muscle soreness, headache, fatigue, etc., which often have epidemic history, and should be diagnosed according to virus isolation and serological examination results.
(2) Acute upper respiratory tract infection
Nasopharyngeal symptoms are more prominent, cough and expectoration are generally not obvious, there are no abnormal signs in the lungs, and chest X-ray is normal.
(3) Other diseases
Acute bronchitis should be distinguished from bronchitis, tuberculosis, bronchial asthma, lung abscess, measles, whooping cough and other diseases.
- Acute Bronchitis Diet, Dietotherapy, Acute Bronchitis Eat What Good
- Complications Of acute bronchitis, What disease Can acute bronchitis Cause
- Guidelines For Treatment Of Acute Bronchitis-Acute Bronchitis
- How To Prevent acute bronchitis And Nursing Measures Of acute bronchitis
- Nursing Care Of acute bronchitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos