how to diagnose and differentiate X-interlocking ichthyosis-X-interlocking ichthyosis is a confusing disease
- Symptoms Of X-interlocking Ichthyosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of X-interlocking Ichthyosis
- Nursing Care Of X Interlocking Ichthyosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
1. Acanthosis nigricans is more common in adults, which invades skin folds and deep physiological pigment parts such as armpits, groins and vulvae, and the skin lesions are brown patches. Histopathology showed papilloma-like proliferation, often complicated with visceral cancer.
2. Congenital ichthyosis-like erythroderma appears ichthyosis-like damage on the basis of diffuse flushing of skin, which is mainly caused by flexion of the body and aggravated in summer.
3. There are black spots in the center of keratinized scales of squamous hair follicles, which are consistent with hair follicles. There are lobular scales fixed in the center and free around them, which are more common in waist, buttocks and ventrolateral.
- X Interlocking Ichthyosis Complication, X Interlocking Ichthyosis Can Cause What Disease
- X Interlocking Ichthyosis Diet, Dietotherapy, X Interlocking Ichthyosis Eat What Is Good
- X Interlocking Ichthyosis Etiology, X Interlocking Ichthyosis Has What Reason
- X Interlocking Ichthyosis Treatment Method, X Interlocking Ichthyosis How To Do, X Interlocking Ichthyosis Medication
- How To Prevent X-interlocking Ichthyosis And Nursing Measures Of X-interlocking Ichthyosis