cuáles son los síntomas de las palpitaciones y la dificultad para respirar
- What Could Be The Cause Of palpitations In The Morning
- The Next Day After Drinking, palpitations And Chills
1. Coronary heart disease: When coronary heart disease occurs, there will be palpitations, shortness of breath, and pain in the precordial area, which will radiate to the back or left arm, as well as dizziness, fatigue, sweating and other symptoms. 2. Cervical spondylosis: Some patients with cervical spondylosis will have symptoms of palpitations, shortness of breath, and lightheadedness, dizziness, and even nausea and vomiting when cervical spondylosis attacks. 3. Cardiovascular neurosis: usually seen in young people, autonomic symptoms is obvious, and the typical symptoms are palpitations and shortness of breath.
Heart palpitations and shortness of breath may also be symptoms of other diseases. It is recommended that once symptoms of palpitation and shortness of breath occur, patients need to go to the hospital as soon as possible to find out the cause and carry out symptomatic treatment.
Question description 2: What are the symptoms of palpitations and chest tightness and shortness of breath Supplementary description: What are the symptoms of palpitations and chest tightness and shortness of breath
Answer: From the analysis of the situation you described, the symptoms of palpitation, chest tightness and shortness of breath in my brother are probably related to heart problems. Drink more water, eat more fresh mushrooms, fruits and nutritious and easy-to-digest foods, and do not eat spicy and irritating foods. You can go to the hospital outpatient clinic for electrocardiogram, cardiac ultrasound and other corresponding tests to identify the cause of the disease and then treat it.
Problem description 3: Supplementary explanation: What are the symptoms of palpitations, what is it called palpitations and shortness of breath
Answer: Palpitations generally have symptoms such as angina pectoris and acute myocarditis. Shortness of breath and palpitations is a clinical syndrome that usually occurs in cardiac diseases, respiratory diseases, endocrine and metabolic diseases, and even neurological diseases. For cardiogenic diseases, common coronary heart disease or malignant arrhythmia, severe heart failure, for respiratory diseases, various factors lead to chronic pulmonary insufficiency, chronic bronchitis, bronchiectasis. Acute respiratory infection and inflammation, as well as chest tightness, shortness of breath, and palpitations.
Problem description 4: What are the symptoms of palpitations, insomnia, chest tightness, and shortness of breath?Answer: You are qi deficiency and blood loss, resulting in your body not being particularly good all the time. Have you been overworked, overworked, and lack of sleep recently? Coronary heart disease and arrhythmia are also possible. Eat a salt-restricted diet, drink plenty of water, and wish a speedy recovery.
- What's Wrong With Palpitation? How To Treat Mitral Regurgitation?
- Preoperative Assessment Of Cardiac Function And Exercise Methods
- White Lotus Function And Efficacy
- Will High Blood Sugar Cause Palpitation?
- What Is Chest Tightness, Shortness Of Breath And palpitations