complications of heart disease during pregnancy, what disease can heart disease during pregnancy cause
- Diet Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, Dietotherapy, What Is Good To Eat For heart Disease During Pregnancy
- Treatment Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, How To Do With heart Disease During Pregnancy, And Medication For heart Disease During Pregnancy
Complications of heart disease during pregnancy
1. Heart failure is most likely to occur at 32 ~ 34 weeks of pregnancy, delivery and early puerperal stage. Master the characteristics of early heart failure;
① Chest tightness, palpitation and shortness of breath occur after slight activities.
② At rest, the heart rate exceeds 110 beats per minute and the breathing exceeds 20 beats per minute.
③ At night, I often sit up and breathe because of chest tightness, or go to the window to breathe fresh air.
④ A small amount of persistent wet rales appeared at the bottom of the lung, which did not disappear after coughing.
2. Subacute infective endocarditis can induce heart failure if it is not controlled in time.
3. Venous embolism and pulmonary embolism, blood is hypercoagulable during pregnancy. Heart disease with increased venous pressure and venous stasis, sometimes deep venous thrombosis, embolus shedding can induce pulmonary embolism, which is an important cause of death for pregnant women.
- Examination Of heart Disease During Pregnancy, Diagnosis Of heart Disease During Pregnancy
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate heart Disease During Pregnancy-heart Disease During Pregnancy Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent heart Disease During Pregnancy And Nursing Measures For heart Disease During Pregnancy
- Introduction To heart Disease During Pregnancy-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of heart Disease During Pregnancy-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos