complications of chromobacillus disease, what disease can chromobacillus disease cause
- The Treatment Method Of Chromobacillus Disease, How To Do With Chromobacillus Disease, And The Medication Of Chromobacillus Disease
- What Are The Causes Of chromobacillosis And What Are The Causes Of chromobacillosis
Complications of chromobacillosis
Common complication: Lymphadenitis
Accompanied by lymphangiitis and lymphadenitis, severe cases can cause fatal septicemia.
1. Lymphadenitis: The common pathogenic bacteria of this disease are hemolytic streptococcus and Staphylococcus aureus, which are often divided into acute lymphadenitis and chronic lymphadenitis clinically, with redness, pain and suppuration of lymph nodes as the main manifestations.
2. Septicemia: This disease is a serious infectious disease formed by bacteria entering the blood circulation and propagating in the body, which can induce DIC and infection in other places, so it must be treated immediately once confirmed.
- chromobacillosis Examination, Diagnosis Of chromobacillosis
- chromobacillosis's Diet, Dietotherapy, What Is Good For Chromobacillosis To Eat
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate chromobacillosis-chromobacillosis Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent chromobacillosis And Nursing Measures Of chromobacillosis
- Introduction To Chromobacillosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet