complications of chigger mite dermatitis, what disease can chigger mite dermatitis cause
- How To Prevent chigger Mite Dermatitis And Nursing Measures Of chigger Mite Dermatitis
- Introduction To Chigger Mite Dermatitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Complications of chigger mite dermatitis
Common complication: Typhoid fever
Tsutsugamushi often bites calf, waist, posterior hairline, auricle, groin, external genitalia, anus, etc., followed by head and neck, chest and abdomen. Chigger mite larvae bite the skin not only causing skin damage, but also causing tsutsugamushi fever, also known as tsutsugamushi disease or scrub typhus, which is caused by rickettsia carried by larvae. The main complication is scrub typhus.
Scrub typhus, also known as tsutsugamushi disease, is a mite-borne disease caused by Rickettsia tsutsugamushi, which is characterized by fever, primary injury, macula and lymphadenopathy.
- chigger Mite Dermatitis Diet, Dietotherapy, chigger Mite Dermatitis Eat What Good
- chigger Mite Dermatitis Examination, chigger Mite Dermatitis Diagnosis
- chigger Mite Dermatitis Treatment Method, How To Do chigger Mite Dermatitis, chigger Mite Dermatitis Medication
- How To Diagnose And Distinguish chigger Mite Dermatitis-chigger Mite Dermatitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Nursing Care Of chigger Mite Dermatitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos