complications of bacterial synergistic gangrene, what disease can bacterial synergistic gangrene cause
- What Are The Causes Of bacterial Synergistic gangrene And What Are The Causes Of bacterial Synergistic gangrene
- bacterial Synergistic gangrene Diet, Dietotherapy, bacterial Synergistic gangrene Eat What Is Good
Complications of bacterial synergistic gangrene
1. Skin anthrax: The pathogen is Bacillus anthracis, which is an itchy erythema at the beginning of the infected skin, and then blisters appear. The center of the lesion is dark purple, full of blood and pus, and ulcer is formed after ulceration, with black dry scab. There are more serious systemic symptoms, drainage lymph node enlargement, often complicated with severe septicemia, and death within a few days.
2. Gas gangrene: The pathogenic bacteria are mainly Perfringens, which generally has obvious trauma history, and the disease progresses rapidly, mainly with muscle necrosis and skin necrosis. There is "twisting pronunciation" around the infected focus, and air shadow in soft tissue can be seen on X-ray film.
3. Necrotizing fasciitis: It is also a mixed infection of various pathogenic bacteria. However, infection mainly invades fascia, unless the primary disease involves muscles, there are generally few muscle necrosis, and the systemic poisoning symptoms of this disease appear early and the symptoms are severe.
4. Cellulitis: Subcutaneous soft tissue infection caused by suppurative bacteria. Surface skin is necrotic due to interruption of blood supply, while deep muscle tissue is rarely necrotic. Infection is often easy to control after adequate drainage and antibiotic application.
- bacterial Synergistic gangrene Examination, bacterial Synergistic gangrene Diagnosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate bacterial Synergistic gangrene-bacterial Synergistic gangrene Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent bacterial Synergistic gangrene And Nursing Measures Of bacterial Synergistic gangrene
- Introduction To bacterial Synergistic gangrene-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of bacterial Synergistic gangrene-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos