colour fungus disease diet, dietotherapy, colour fungus disease eat what is good
- Introduction To Chromatomycosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- The Treatment Method Of Pigmented mycosis, How To Do Pigmented mycosis, And The Medication Of Pigmented mycosis
Chromatomycosis should be avoided in diet
Appropriate diet: 1. Appropriate to eat non-pigmented food; 2. Eat acidic food; 3. Eat hot and dry food.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- White vinegarIt is an acidic food and has a strong inhibitory effect on fungi.5-10g fried with green vegetables.
- ChickenFood belonging to excessive internal heat can increase the metabolism of organic water and salt for this disease. It is beneficial to remove the unfavorable condition of body moisture.Stir-fry with dried pepper.
- MuttonIt belongs to warm and tonifying food, which has a good effect of eliminating dampness and warming and tonifying. It can improve the humid environment of the body, thus inhibiting the growth of fungi.500g stew with radish. Three times a week
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Marine fishProtein-rich and heavy food is unfavorable to this disease, which can aggravate body dampness and promote the reproduction of fungi.It is advisable to eat fresh freshwater fish.
- WatermelonFood that belongs to cold and cool nature can cause the accumulation of wet body, just like fungi in the jungle, it will have a good growth environment.It should be eaten after a small amount of heating.
- Balsam pearIt belongs to cold food with high vitamin C content, but it also belongs to wet cold food.It is advisable to eat warm food such as wax gourd and radish.
1. What foods are good for your health when you eat chromomycosis?
The diet is light and nutritious, and pay attention to the balanced diet.
2. What foods should you not eat for chromomycosis?
Eat less spicy food.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details)
- Symptoms Of Chromomycosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Chromomycosis
- What Are The Causes Of chromatomycosis And What Are The Causes Of chromatomycosis
- Colorimycosis Complication, Colorimycosis Can Cause What Disease
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Chromomycosis-chromomycosis Is Easily Confused
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Chromomycosis