closed tracheal injury diet, diet, what to eat for closed tracheal injury
- Symptoms Of closed Tracheal Injury, Early Symptoms And Signs Of closed Tracheal Injury
- closed Tracheal Injury Examination, Diagnosis Of closed Tracheal Injury
Food and drink for closed tracheal injury
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat foods with high calcium content; 2. It is advisable to eat foods with high collagen protein content; 3. It is advisable to eat foods with mild nature and taste.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Stewed chicken with bamboo shoots Bamboo shoots are rich in cellulose, as well as selenium and zinc, which can promote tissue repair. Chicken is a warm food, which is also of great significance for tissue repair. 1 chicken with 50g bamboo shoots, stewed.
- Duck eggs are high in protein, have a cold, non-dry nature, have no inhibitory effect on immune function, and can promote the repair of tissue damage. 1 steamed food.
- Quail eggs are high in protein, unsaturated fatty acids and lecithin, which can promote tissue repair and tissue healing. 10 cooking.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Sansho is a pungent and irritating food, which can reduce the immune function of tissues, inhibit the alleviation of inflammatory symptoms, and is not conducive to the recovery of inflammation of this disease. It is advisable to eat space pepper.
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum is also a spicy and pungent food. It has the risk of paralyzing the nerves and can stimulate the excitatory sympathetic nerves, which is not conducive to the repair of the injury. It is advisable to eat foods that are not spicy, irritating and paralysing.
- Pickles are thick- tasting foods. Due to increased salt intake, it can increase tissue accumulation and induce tissue edema, which is not conducive to the alleviation of airway inflammation. It is advisable to eat fresh vegetables.
Closed tracheal injury diet health care
1. You can eat more foods such as ginkgo, lily, kelp, seaweed and so on.
2. Avoid raw cold, salty, sweet foods and spicy and pungent items. Avoid smoking and drinking to avoid aggravating symptoms. Avoid eating sea fishy and greasy, so as not to help the fire and produce phlegm. Don't rush to tonics. Don't use them in the acute stage or when there is a lot of phlegm and greasy tongue coating. Otherwise, chest tightness will become worse and the condition will worsen. In terms of treatment, it is recommended to use the comprehensive therapies of traditional Chinese medicine. Combining traditional Chinese medicine acupoint therapy is the latest and most effective method of treatment.
(The above information is for reference only, please ask the doctor for details)
- Complications Of closed Tracheal Injury, What Diseases Will Be Caused By closed Tracheal Injury
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Closed Tracheal Injuries-closed Tracheal Injuries Are Easily Confused
- How To Prevent closed Tracheal Injury, Nursing Measures For closed Tracheal Injury
- Nursing Care Of closed Tracheal Injury-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo
- The Causes Of closed Tracheal Injury, What Are The Causes Of closed Tracheal Injury