chromosome abnormality examination, chromosome abnormality diagnosis
- Symptoms Of chromosome Abnormality, Early Symptoms And Signs Of chromosome Abnormality
- Nursing Care Of chromosome Abnormality-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Common examination of chromosome abnormality
- Check nameInspection siteInspection departmentCheck function
- AmniocentesisUterusObstetrics and GynecologyIt's a prenatal check-up...
- Amniotic fluid cell cultureOther uterineObstetrics and GynecologyIt's prenatal...
- ChromosomeWhole bodyHealth SectionChromosome tests can...
- Serum alpha-fetoproteinHepatic ovaryObstetricsAFP examination for hepatocellular carcinoma...
1. Serological examination of Down syndrome showed that serotonin decreased, alkaline and phosphatase in leukocytes increased, glucose diphosphate and superoxide dismutase increased by 50% in erythrocytes, but it had nothing to do with abnormal development and mental retardation of patients. About 1/3 of the mothers of Down syndrome had higher serum alpha-fetoprotein (AFP) and chorionic gonadotropin (CHG) levels during the 4 ~ 6 months of gestationThe decrease of estriol content in fetal Down syndrome may indicate the examination results of fetal Down syndrome. Positive pregnant women should undergo amniotic sac puncture to detect amniotic fluid cells or chromosomes.
2. Other auxiliary examinations
Chromosome abnormality of amniotic fluid cells can be found by amniocentesis in pregnant women, and children with Down syndrome and other chromosome dysplasia can be screened early. \ n chromosome examination can be used to detect amniotic fluid cells or chromosomes by fluorescence in situ hybridizationtechnique. For example, Down syndrome can find that chromosome 21 is triploid.
- chromosome Abnormality-Chromosome Abnormality
- chromosome Abnormality Diet, Dietotherapy, chromosome Abnormality Eat What Good
- chromosome Abnormality Treatment, chromosome Abnormality How To Do, chromosome Abnormality
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate chromosome Abnormality-chromosome Abnormality Is
- How To Prevent chromosome Abnormality And Nursing Measures Of chromosome Abnormality