chromobacillosis's diet, dietotherapy, what is good for Chromobacillosis to eat
- Nursing Care Of Chromobacillus Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate chromobacillosis-chromobacillosis Is Easily Confused
Chromobacillosis should be avoided in diet
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat foods rich in nutrition, easy to digest and less irritating; 2. It is advisable to eat low-fat and high-protein foods; 3. It is advisable to eat foods with multiple carbohydrates.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Lentinus edodesLentinus edodes has the functions of regulating the number of T lymphocytes, promoting antibody formation, activating macrophages, inducing interferon and resisting cancer, and is suitable for carcinoid patients.1. Soak dried mushrooms and cut them into small dices; Wash shrimps. 2. Put cooking wine, soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar and salt into a small bowl. Add 80ml water and mix. 3. Heat oil in the pan. Add diced mushrooms and shrimps. Stir-fry. Pour in sauce. Cook over low heat for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat when there is a little soup left. 4. Put the cooked rice into the pan and mix well.
- FruitApples are rich in protein, zinc, vitamins C and E, all of which help strengthen our immune system. Enhance the body's disease resistance, suitable for carcinoid patients.It can be juiced and drunk, 200-300ml per day.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Roast meatBarbecue contains strong carcinogens, so carcinoid should not be eaten.It is better to eat less roast beef, roast duck, roast mutton, roast goose, roast suckling pig and roast mutton skewers.
- Smoked fishSmoked fish contains benzopyrene carcinogens, so carcinoid cannot be eaten.Do not eat bacon, smoked liver, smoked fish, smoked eggs and dried tofu.
- Fried dough sticksAfter frying fried dough sticks, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) are produced. Because most of them use repeated oil many times, carcinogens will be produced at high temperature. Try not to eat carcinoid.Don't eat stinky tofu and fried taro horns.
1. What foods are good for your health when you eat chromomycosis
The diet is light and nutritious, and pay attention to the balanced diet. The food with the highest zinc content is oyster meat, while others such as beef, milk, chicken, chicken liver, egg yolk, shellfish, peanuts, cereals, beans, potatoes, vegetables and brown sugar.
2. What foods should you not eat for chromomycosis
Eat less spicy food. Smoke, wine and spicy food, such as onion, garlic, leek, ginger, pepper, pepper, cinnamon, etc.
3. Keep your spirit happy and reduce your mental and work pressure. Keep enough sleep and stool smoothly.
- chromobacillosis Examination, Diagnosis Of chromobacillosis
- Complications Of Chromobacillus Disease, What Disease Can Chromobacillus Disease Cause
- How To Prevent chromobacillosis And Nursing Measures Of chromobacillosis
- Introduction To Chromobacillosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Symptoms Of chromobacillosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of chromobacillosis