choroidal ischemia examination, choroidal ischemia diagnosis
- Complications Of choroidal Ischemia, What Disease Can choroidal Ischemia Cause
- Introduction To Choroidal Ischemia-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
Common examination of choroidal ischemia
Choroidal ischemia examination
Laboratory examinations can be carried out for systemic diseases complicated by some cases.
Fluorescein fundus angiography showed irregular weak fluorescence at the lesion in the early acute stage, and persistent weak fluorescence and punctate fluorescence at the inflammatory lesion in the middle stage, which gradually increased and formed diffuse fluorescence. In the late stage, strong fluorescence appeared at the lesion, and the edge of the lesion was window-like defect fluorescence, and the lesion was patchy. Irregular distribution indicated choroidal filling defect. Due to the damage of choroidal-retinal barrier, fluorescein leaks out, resulting in strong fluorescence in the late stage. Strong fluorescence in the central part of the lesion showed active lesions, while window-like defect fluorescence showed inactive lesions at the edge. The early fluorescence of window-like defect was seen in depigmentation of late lesions, while the fluorescence of pigment blocking was seen in pigment proliferation.
- Symptoms Of choroidal Ischemia, Early Symptoms And Signs Of choroidal Ischemia
- What Are The Causes Of choroidal Ischemia And What Are The Causes Of choroidal Ischemia
- How To Prevent choroidal Ischemia And Nursing Measures Of choroidal Ischemia
- choroidal Ischemia Treatment, How To Do choroidal Ischemia, choroidal Ischemia Medication
- Nursing Care Of choroidal Ischemia-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos